House for Sale
Immaculately Presented Family Home
Property ID 1979575Fresh to the market this amazing opportunity has presented itself and just in time for Christmas. Situated in what is arguably the most sought after pocket of Mount Warren Park you will find that this property will be a hot commodity.
Located in the Windaroo Primary School catchment area this immaculately presented four bedroom family home boasts brand new tiling throughout, has recently renovated bathrooms and a large covered entertainment area overlooking a huge grassy backyard and all of this is positioned on a 834m2 block.
Property Features -
* Master bedroom with ensuite, built in robes, air con & ceiling fan
* A further three bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Recently renovated ensuite and main bathroom
* Main bath has spa jets and separate shower
* Brand new 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiling throughout
* Large galley style kitchen overlooking the backyard
* Italian stainless steel kitchen appliances
* Sitting room
* Freshly painted inside
* Reconditioned roof
* Twenty solar panels with 5kw inverter
* Spacious outdoor entertaining area
* Fully fenced backyard
* 834m2 block
Mount Warren Park is situated approximately halfway between Brisbane CBD, Gold Coast, Ipswich and Redland Bay. It is only a few minutes drive to all the major arterial roads making your commute a breeze.
You'll find it is a short walk to Schools, Kindergartens and a variety of local shops including Coles and IGA. Also conveniently located nearby are Sports fields, gyms, the Mt Warren indoor sports centre, Mt Warren Park Golf Club and Mt Warren Lanes.
Properties like this are rarely available in Mt Warren Park and when inspected are often sold within days so call Rob now for more information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.